Outliers maintains an extensive network of resources for the youth they service. The Programs and Services listed below are offered to the youth who chose to seize the opportunities available to them.
The possibilities are created by Outliers, the outcomes are created by the youth.
The Next Level: College Preparation Initiative
- PSAT & SAT preparation classes
- College application assistance and guidance
- Nationwide college visits
- College interview preparation
- Workshops (i.e. transitioning from high school to college, campus vs. off campus, time management, studying habits, stress management, etc.)
- Parent workshops to encourage participation and support in child’s pursuit of higher education
- Keynote speakers and discussions surrounding college preparation and readiness
- Financial Aid & Scholarship guidance and assistance & application fee waivers
Maestro Arts Academy
- Outlet to showcase artistic skills and gain exposure
- Publishing of artwork via Outliers Incorporated
- Professional audio and video recordings of artists
- Workshops on visual, graphic, and performing arts
- Field trips to artistic events and showcases
- Networking with established artists
- Portfolio building workshops and assistance
Halfway Point: Conflict Mediation and Counseling
- Gang intervention and extraction counseling
- Stress management and counseling
- Guidance and support services for young parents
- Counseling for domestic/sexual abuse victims
- Counseling and referral services for health related issues
- Workshops on conflict resolution, anger management, stress management, etc.
- Training clinics for basketball, football, baseball, and soccer
- League admissions for basketball, football, baseball, and soccer by season
- Professional coaching and guidance
- Events and activities surrounding sports theory and careers in athletics
Complete portfolio & budget breakdowns available. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and/or funding inquiries.